February 23, 2014
10:00 a.m. - "What
Really Happens at GA"
- Rev. Sandra Ingham,
Liu, and other GA attendees.
March 2, 2014
10:00 a.m. - "Race
to Equity -- A Baseline Report on the State of
Racial Disparities in Dane County"
- Erica Nelson, Project Director, and
Torry Winn, Consultant for Strategic Partnerships and Engagement.
March 9, 2014
10:00 a.m. - "Summer
- John Richards
March 16, 2014
10:00 a.m. - Reflection by Rev. Sandra Ingham
March 23, 2014
10:00 a.m. - "An
Ex-Catholic's Take on Pope Francis' First Year as
Pope" - Johanna Hatch
The theme this year is "Our Religious Sources: World Religions".
New enrollments for all ages are welcome, see more information here.
· Children's classes on Sundays at 10:00-11:15 during school
year (other activities during summer)
· New children always welcome
· Free infant care available
· Friendly, casual learning environment
Check for Coming Events